Sewage recycling system for small communities and offices
EcoSBRaqua is advanced sewage treatment systems is ideal and smart sewage treatment and water recycling solution for small communities starting from 5 dwelling units and up to 50 dwelling units with up to 250 people. Offices with upto 500 staff could recycle their entire sewage with EcoSBRaqua system without any need for operator.
The entire sewage treatment process is automated with controls and sensors, any error in the system is indicated by integrated alarm system. Operation history is logged for quick reference for owners during inspection. Owners of EcoSBR aqua units have saved a lot of money just by not having to pay for unreliable operators.
EcoSBRaqua system is a perfect water recycling solution for,
- Small communities with 5 to 50 dwelling units
- Industries with up to 500 people
- Software and IT offices
- Small and mid scale business/ warehouse
- Hotels and resorts from 10 rooms to 50 rooms
- Schools with up to 1000 students
- Offices from 100 people to 1500 people
- Hostels and serviced apartments
- Sport center/ cafe/ gym/ recreation centers
- EcoSBR aqua plants are designed to be installed in locations where there is space constraint and available space is premium.
- The tanks and treatment facility can be accommodated under the walkway, ramp or even at the entrance to a building.
- The plant room can be a portion of the security guard room.
- By having EcoSBR aqua you can allocate more space for car parking, gardening and other activities.
- Basement space can be used for parking which is usually allocated for sewage treatment plant.
- Noiseless that it can be part of the security room
- Treatment happens automatically
- No need for operator
- Intelligent alarm and error detection system
- Long life components
- Fully underground
- Airlift systems overcome the usage of unnecessary pumping systems
- Ecosave mode saves energy on weekend and holidays
- Optional EcoTec RemoteMonitor available
- EcoTec onsite tank construction design is provided to every customer. These tanks usually are constructed on site reinforced concrete tanks with the plant room on top of the tanks.
- The EcoSBR plant is pre-engineered in our factory with each component selected and engineered according site conditions at customer location.
- EcoTec engineers make site visits on needs basis to evaluate the tank construction. These tanks should be water proofed and tested for water-tightness before installation.
- The plant machinery and the underground installation is carried out by trained and qualified technicians.
- The external control unit and the compressor is connected to the tank through hoses that operate the EcoTec airlift pumps and the diffused aerators.
- The hoses connections are made of high quality stainless steel (SS304) ensuring reliable long life in corrosive sewage environment.
- Each plant is tested and calibrated once the installation is complete by filling clean water into the tanks.
- All technical components of the plant are pre-assembled in our factory and are ready to be connected (plug and play) in each site within days.
EcoSBR plats operate as seqence batch reactors and the below steps are followed one after another for treating and purifying wastewater.
Required quantity of sewage water from the collection tank is pumped into the aeration chamber also called as SBR chamber/reactor for treatment.
Activated sludge in the presence of air/ oxygen consumes the pollutants in the SBR chamber. Air is supplied in time sequenced manner in this phase.
Activated sludge settles to the bottom when air supply is cut off, with a clear water zone appearing at the top. This clear water is ready to be taken out of the chamber.
Clear water with low suspended solids is taken out of the SBR chamber for disposal, treatment for reuse and recycle. The settled sludge is removed for further storage and disposal